Anycubic Photon Zero SLA 3D Printer
Anycubic Photon Zero SLA LCD Resin 3D Printer
- High Precision: A lead screw combined with a linear rail makes sure the z-axis moves smoothly
- Exposure Time Test: Print 8 different models with differnt exposure parameters in just one print which allows you to compare and decide what will be the best exposure time.
- Quick FEP Replacement: Simple and quick to replace, enjoy 3D printing with less fuss
- Upgraded UV Module: Uniform distribution of UV light, parallel lights for quality results
- UV Cooling System: Cooling device for stable printing performance
- Photon WorkShop: Quickslicing, model hollowing & cutting, text fitting. Functions are constantly being updated
- Machine: Anycubic Photon Zero
- Technique: LCD-based SLA
- Light Source: 405nm
- XY Res.: 0.1155mm, 854*480p
- Z Axis Res.: 0.01mm
- Layer Res.: 0.01~0.2mm
- Printing Speed: 30mm(H)/hour
- Power: 30W
- Materials: 405nm UV resin
- Machine size: 180mm(L)*195mm(W)*367mm(H)
- Printing Volume: 97mm(L)*54mm(W)*150mm(H)
- Weight: ~4.7kg
- Power Adapter
- USB Drive
- Tool set
- User Manual
About Estimated Lead/Shipping Time
|Warehouse||Estimated Shipping Time|
|US Warehouse:||3 to 6 days|
|EU Warehouse:||3 to 6 days|
|UK Warehouse:||3 to 6 days|
|Russia Warehouse:||3 to 6 days|
|AU Warehouse:||Out of Stock|
|China Warehouse:||over 30 days|
About import taxes and Warehouse stock availability
Free Shipping and Free import taxes for US/EU/AU/Russian customers if item ships from the US/EU/AU/Russian warehouses. Please choose the warehouse respective to your shipping location (refer below delivery feasibility chart). If the item ships from China, you may be subject to pay additional shipping charges and import taxes as per your customs.
|US Warehouse:||United States lower 48 States|
|EU Warehouse:||UK and EU Union Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.|
|China Warehouse:||United States(all states), Mexico, South America, Puerto Rico, Canada, Europe, Australia, Newzealand, Middle East, South East Asia, Africa, Russia, etc.,|
Note: We ship the compatible plug based on your location. Please check the correct plug and voltage applicable to your country in the below chart. If you have specific plug type request, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
- Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden.
- We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
- Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
- Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas.
- Maintain a safe distance from the printer.