- 8 Rue de la Paix
- Les Mureaux 78130 France
- Company: BreeTack
- Tel: +33644649813
- Email: [email protected]
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 to 17:00
- Totalist.me is available for online ordering
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Who We Are
- Totalist.me is one of the largest providers of 3D-printers! We have become a number one supplier of 3D-printers and all necessary accessories for it.
- The 3D printing process builds a three-dimensional object from a computer-aided design (CAD) model, usually by successively adding material layer by layer, which is why it is also called additive manufacturing. The term “3D printing” covers a variety of processes in which material is joined or solidified under computer control to create a three-dimensional object, with material being added together (such as liquid molecules or powder grains being fused together), typically layer by layer. As of 2019, the precision, repeatability, and material range have increased to the point that some 3D-printing processes are considered viable as an industrial-production technology, whereby the term additive manufacturing can be used synonymously with “3D printing”. One of the key advantages of 3D printing is the ability to produce very complex shapes or geometries, including hollow parts or parts with internal truss structures to reduce weight, and a prerequisite for producing any 3D printed part is a digital 3D model or a CAD file.
Traditionally, 3D printing focused on polymers for printing, due to the ease of manufacturing and handling polymeric materials. However, the method has rapidly evolved to not only print various polymers but also metals and ceramics, making 3D printing a versatile option for manufacturing. A drawback of many existing 3D printing technologies is that they only allow one material to be printed at a time, limiting many potential applications which require the integration of different materials in the same object. Multi-material 3D printing solves this problem by allowing objects of complex and heterogeneous arrangements of materials to be manufactured using a single printer. Here, a material must be specified for each voxel (or 3D printing pixel element) inside the final object volume. The process can be fraught with complications, however, due to the isolated and monolithic algorithms. Some commercial devices have sought to solve these issues, such as building a Spec2Fab translator, but the progress is still very limited. Nonetheless, in the medical industry, a concept of 3D printed pills and vaccines has been presented. With this new concept, multiple medications can be combined, which will decrease many risks. With more and more applications of multi-material 3D printing, the costs of daily life and high technology development will become inevitably lower.
Totalist.me works closely with manufacturers in obtaining top tier pricing which in turn allows the company to extend better pricing to its clients. The company has worked closely in many sectors and continues to offer the most competitive pricing industry wide. Additionally, we offer all major printers on the market which allows the company to offer clients peace of mind in knowing that information and recommendations provided are based on objective and honest knowledge.
Excellence in Customer Service
Totalist.me not only leads the industry sales, but also in customer service. The company’s primary objective is that the client’s needs and expectations are met in a timely and professional manner. Each and every totalist.me client can receive valuable pre-sale consultation, services, product, and post-sale support tailored specifically to their needs and/or requirements. All levels of totalist.me including sales, customer support and technical support involve direct engagement and supervision of management to ensure clients receive the best level of service. Totalist.me’ s excellence in customer service has secured the company both trust and respect, and the company continues to thrive as one of the largest companies in the industry. Totalist.me would not exist without its customers, and for that reason we sincerely thank you!